Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baby Izabelle is 1!!!

Yes, I now have a logo for proofing pictures. Nothing fancy, but hey...it works.
So this is my baby girl. I finally did her one year pictures. I love them they turned out great. Of course, shes beautiful, if I do say so myself. This year has just flown by. She is such an amazing little girl. She loves every minute of being with her big sister and just cant wait for her to get home from school. She brightens our day so much. No...she is still not walking. Not sure if she ever will, lol. She just enjoys cuddling with mommy and being carried everywhere. Definitely enjoying being the baby. Although she stands up just fine on her own, but refuses help when walking. So I guess when shes ready she will just go. I have my camera ready and charged for the moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment